Committed to Safety
At S&S Directional Boring, safety comes first. We empower employees with the knowledge and tools they need to work safely, no matter the task. We believe that when safety is a priority, our employees and our customers succeed.
Our safety program includes:
- Maintaining a drug-free workplace
- Initial and continuing safety programs for all field employees
- Ensuring all employees have completed HAZWOPER and 10-hour OSHA training
- Ensuring all employees have Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) cards
- Maintaining confined space, respiratory and general safety programs